Enough said. Try it. It's delicious.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated minced onion
- 1 teaspoon celery salt (or Bon Appetit Seasoning)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional)
In a medium bowl, mix all of the ingredients until combined. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour until ready to serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Serve with fresh cut vegetables, chips, or pretzels.
Makes 1 3/4 cup dip
|I may have added too much salt to this batch...|