|Rice Krispies & Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Treats|
These are good. I don't feel like writing more about them. This is what's become of me.
Rice Krispie & Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Treats
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16 oz) bag marshmallows (I used mini marshmallows today)
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 4 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- 2 more tablespoons butter for pan and hands
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan with one tablespoon butter.
- In a large heavy-bottomed pot over low heat, melt 3 tablespoons butter. When butter is melted, add the marshmallows.
- Measure out the cereal and keep it in a large measuring cup/bowl, or other bowl.
- Stir marshmallows occasionally until almost completely melted. Then turn off the stove and continue stirring until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Add all of the cereal all at once.
- Gently stir and fold cereal into the marshmallow mixture until incorporated.
- Using a silicone spatula, pour and scrape the cereal into the prepared pan.
- Butter your (clean) hands with the last tablespoon of butter and press the cereal down evenly into the pan. Pack the cereal in pretty tight but try not to break the Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- Allow to cool for at least half an hour before cutting and serving.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.
Makes 12 good sized servings